Sunday, May 18, 2008

whoppers, its a whopping amount!

Taiwan raised 200,000,000 + taiwandollars for sichuan today o_O

200,000,000 TWD = 8,915, 408.67 SGD


that's...alot! a person said she'll donate 20 thousand if fei yu qing sings for her LOL. Yeah, my mom switches on the tv for hours everyday ever since 12 may. Anyway, the TV is still good :D

I'll donate too, to sichuan not myanmar ]: By cheque though, i think! Its time to break my piggy bank for the poorlittle children and people there. Right, i don't really have to break it, but yeah. Its traumatising to see the demolished buildings and dead people D:

I think I seriously felt nothing at first until many pieces of saddening and touching news came flooding in. Talking about floods, I think the myanmar government sucks. Shan't write more since there's tons of touching stories everywhere. D:

Btw, motherly love is amazing. Hahaha Peixuan qianyu & juniors you heard that! :D
Yannis I'll reply your tags tomorrow you shortie :D

No comments: